We think of painted clothing items as a piece of art. Take care of them and they will last.
As with all clothing items the brightness of the colour can become less bold over time, so it is important to follow a few rules:
- Firstly you have to turn the garments inside out.
- Wash it in cold water with a mild detergent (hand wash or gentle cycle on your washing machine)
- this is very important: DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER! It will eventually 'eat' the paints away.
- After washing lay them flat to dry or hang them up to drip dry (out of direct sunlight).
- Turn the item inside out before ironing it.